1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1. CONTRACT TERMS AND VALIDITY THEREOF
Internet store Birma.lv (hereinafter - Birma.lv) is a business unit of SIA "Birma PETS" (Reg. No 40103777250).
These terms apply to such contracts of purchase of goods (hereinafter – the Contract), which have been signed in Latvia between the limited liability company (SIA) "Birma PETS" (hereinafter – the Seller) and an individual (hereinafter – the Client) and which are ordered from the Seller’s internet store Birma.lv.
By visiting, shopping or otherwise using Birma.lv, the user agrees to these terms. By contacting the administration of Birma.lv via e-mail, internet store order or using notification system, the user agrees to electronic communication with SIA "Birma PETS". The user also agrees that all agreements, notices, invoices and other communication shall be handled electronically and shall be reviewed in writing.
1.2. COMING INTO EFFECT OF THE CONTRACT
The Client’s order in the internet store Birma.lv shall be deemed as proposal to sign the Contract. The Seller does not have to notify the Client of its consent separately. It is deemed that the Seller has consented to the Order at the moment when it begins execution thereof. If the Seller does not consent to the Order but has not expressed its disagreement, the Order shall be deemed as invalid after 4 weeks have passed since receiving of the order.
All prices in the internet store BIRMA PETS are specified in euro (EUR) currency with included VAT 21%. Fee for delivery of the order is charged in addition to the prices of the goods. Delivery costs are specified in Clause 1.6 of this Contract.
Offered goods and prices may change in the internet store Birma.lv without previous notice.
1.4. TIME OF EXECUTION OF THE ORDER.
The average time of execution of the order by the Seller is 3-4 business days starting from receiving of payment for the Order in the bank account of SIA Birma PETS. For orders placed from outside Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, the average time of execution of the order is 6-8 business days.
If the Seller is unable to execute the order within 10 business days since receiving thereof, then, if possible, the Seller shall inform the Client of this.
If it is not possible to send all ordered goods at once because the ordered goods are missing in the warehouse, the Seller shall inform the Client of this, and this case the Seller shall be entitled to execute the order in parts by informing the Client of the possible delivery terms.
If the Seller does not have in sufficient quantity of furniture in the warehouse, the Seller shall deliver these to the Client within 3 weeks since the date of payment of the order.
Processing of orders and issuing of invoices takes place on business days from 10:00 to 19:00 o’clock. After receiving of the order the store administrator shall verify the availability of the goods and delivery conditions, edit the order if necessary, prepare manually and send the invoice o the Client.
1.5. AMOUNT AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
If an invoice is issued to the Client, the Client shall make payment for the Goods within 3 (three) business days after approval of the order in accordance with the invoice, which was sent to the e-mail address of the Client. The amount specified in the invoice shall be transferred to the Seller’s bank account: AS "Swedbank", HABALV22, account number: LV27HABA0551038281939. Invoice number must be specified in the payment order.
Birma.lv retains the rights to annul the invoice without delivering the goods, if the issued invoice has not been paid in time.
1.6. DELIVERY1.6.1. Delivery information
Execution of the order and delivery of goods is started only after receiving of the payment of the order.
The Seller shall send the package with the ordered goods to the address that was specified at the time of making of the order.1.6.2. Delivery prices
- Free shipping. Your order can be picked up free of charge at the BIRMA
PETS SIA office in Riga, 64 Matisa Street. Please make a prior arrangement by
phone (+ 371) 20238238.
- Delivery to any place in the territory of Latvia. Delivery fee is 3.00 euros, including VAT (no weight limit). This is an ideal delivery method if you want to receive the goods directly to your home. The maximum weight of the order is not limited. The courier will contact you before delivery. Delivery can be arranged only on weekdays until 18:00. With this delivery method, you can pay for the order in cash directly to the courier.
- Delivery to any place in the territory of Lithuania and Estonia. Delivery fee is 5.00 euros, including VAT (no weight limit). This is an ideal delivery method if you want to receive the goods directly to your home. The maximum weight of the order is not limited. The courier will contact you before delivery. Delivery can be arranged only on weekdays until 18:00. With this delivery method, you can pay for the order in cash directly to the courier.
- Delivery through Omniva parcel machines throughout Latvia. Delivery fee is 3.00 euros, including VAT. The addresses of the nearest parcel machines can be found here. This delivery method is suitable if you do not want to wait for the courier. The maximum order weight is 30 kg. The maximum packaging length is 64 cm. When your order is delivered to the Omniva parcel machine you have chosen, you will receive an SMS with a code in order to select a package, and which must be entered on the screen in the parcel machine. The order must be selected from the parcel machine within 6 days.
- Delivery through Omniva parcel machines throughout Lithuania and Estonia. Delivery fee is 5.00 euros, including VAT. The addresses of the nearest parcel machines can be found here. This delivery method is suitable if you do not want to wait for the courier. The maximum order weight is 30 kg. The maximum packaging length is 64 cm. When your order is delivered to the Omniva parcel machine you have chosen, you will receive an SMS with a code in order to select a package, and which must be entered on the screen in the parcel machine. The order must be selected from the parcel machine within 6 days.
- Delivery using the services of GLS Europe (SIA Itella Logistics) is carried out in the following countries - Poland, Germany, Czech Republic, Croatia, Belgium, Denmark, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, Hungary, Slovakia, Austria, France, Finland. Estimated delivery times and shipping charges can be seen in the table below:
|Destination Country||Delivery Fee in EUR including VAT||Estimated Delivery Time in Business Days|
|Czech Republic (CZ)||17,00||4-6|
1.7. RIGHTS TO WITHDRAW FROM THE OFFER
The Client shall be entitled (upon specifying of the reason) to return the goods within 14 days since the date of receiving of the order. If the order was delivered in parts, this period shall be calculated starting from the date of receiving of the goods, which the Client wishes to refuse.
The Client shall have no refusal rights, if the ordered goods:
- cannot be returned due to its properties,
- it perishes rapidly,
- it has expired,
- it is animal underwear.
The returnable goods must not be used. If the condition of the returnable goods has deteriorated and this has been caused by improper handling of the goods, the Client shall reimburse the losses to the Seller, caused by the diminishing of the value of the goods.
Feed can be returned or changed, if:
- the feed packaging has not been damaged and had not been opened,
- “best before” term has not expired,
- the delivered feed package was damaged during transportation.
1.8. PROCEDURE OF REFUSAL AND RETURN OF THE GOODS
The returnable goods shall be sent in the original, undamaged packaging; it must not have any damages caused by the Client; it must be in good condition with all labels attached. This condition may be exempted, if the goods are returned due to poor quality thereof.
The goods shall be returned in full configuration thereof as it had been delivered by the Seller.
The returnable goods shall be sent to the address: SIA "Birma PETS", Matīsa street 64, Riga, LV-1009.
1.9. REPAYMENT OF MONEY
The money for the returned goods and annulled orders shall be repaid within 10 business days to the bank account, from which the payment for the relevant goods or order had been received.
1.10. RIGHTS OF SIA "BIRMA PETS" TO TERMINATE THE CONTRACT
The Seller shall retain the rights to terminate the Contract if the ordered goods are not available from the warehouse.
The Contract shall become null and void if the order was made by a person, who is not entitled to make an order, for example, by a minor person.
1.11. OWNERSHIP RIGHTS
Ownership rights to the goods belong to SIA "Birma PETS" until the moment when these are fully paid for.
2. FINAL CONDITIONS
2.1. CLIENT DATA BASE
The Seller shall be entitled to request the personal data of the Client and to forward this information to the deliverer of the Goods for the purpose of executing of the order. The data saved during the purchase procedure shall not be disclosed to third parties.
The Seller shall be entitled to transfer the personal information of the Client to third parties, including legal counsellors and the court, if such is necessary for the purpose to execute claims resulting from the Contract or recovery of payments.
The Client shall be entitled to forbid using his/her personal data at any time, except for cases, when such is required for the debt recovery purposes.
2.2. LIABILITY OF SIA "BIRMA PETS"
The Seller shall be liable for the damage, which the Seller has caused to the Client due to non-execution of the Contract, if the damage is caused by violations by the Seller and the Seller has committed gross negligence or malice. The Seller shall be fully liable in case of the activity or idleness of the Seller has caused damage to the life or health of the Client.
2.3. APPLICABLE LAW
Conditions of the Order and the Contract regarding purchasing of the goods from the catalogue of the Seller shall be subject to the legislation of the Republic of Latvia. If any condition of this Contract is null and void, then it shall not affect the validity of other conditions of the Order and the Contract. The invalid condition shall be replaced by a condition compatible with the law, which is closest to the invalid conditions in terms of economy and legal force.
2.4. OTHER CONDITIONS
Any republication of the information from the website of Birma.lv without approval and reference to Birma.lv is forbidden.